Monday, April 29, 2013

Moonshine Monday Linky Party #12

Hey Friends! How the heck are you?? Sorry, I'm a bit late on getting the party started. I've had a super-duper *busy* weekend. Successful, but busy. I am almost finished with my kitchen island. It needs a little bit more dark wax applied, then it will be completed. Also, this weekend, I repainted several frames, mirrors, etc.... AND, I did some redecorating around the house.

I will be posting later this afternoon with my first segment of Southern Delights. Oh. My. Gosh. I hope you're hungry. What I have to share with you will make you gain at least ten pounds make your mouth water! Seriously. Meet me back here this evening, people!

Now, onto the features!

Evocative Vintage shared this fun, creative bird photo collage. I'm totally in love with the fact that it has depth and texture. It's really funky. Another idea that would be neat is if you had an old black and white picture of a guitar (put it on canvas) and added old, funky jewelry to the photo for texture. Really, anything. Just glue on some random *junk* and BAM- you've got art!

 
Living and Learning with Luisa shared this {beautiful} picture of her azalea plant in full bloom. Ummm, I seriously need to get one of these bad boys for my yard. Just seeing that color makes me smile :)
 
 
Distressed Donna Down Home shared this adorable, fun taxi chair. How different is this?? The possibilities are endless for decorating and accenting with this chair. This would also be great for a little boy's room.  If you're creative enough, you could even do a firetruck "chair" and kind of roll with a New York theme for a kids room. Fun, Fun, Fun.
 
 
 
Alrighty party people. Get to linking up! I truly love seeing what y'all share each week! It gives me design inspiration as well as everyone else.
 
Also, don't forget to come back later for Southern Delights. :)
 
 




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring the taxi chair. I hope it makes some little person a great find. I am currently on a strict diet to prepare for dental work so I will have to pin your Southern Delights! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your island! Happy Monday. -K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so thrilled that you featured my bird collage. Thanks a million. You totally made my day!:)

    ReplyDelete